Even though you are in Bangkok, you can still celebrate the Independence Day whether the traditional ways or the extremely creative ways! Here's the list of 5 events / activities in Bangkok for the Fourth of July:
1. Get your ticket ready for the AMCHAM Independence Day Picnic 2013
This year's July Picnic will be held at KIS International School on Saturday, July 6th from 12.00 noon - 8.00 pm. The Independence Day Committee has a great day planned with lots of American food and drink, music and activities, and a chili-cook-off.
Tickets baht 200 (advance) or baht 300 (door). Children under 12 free! Advance tickets will be available at AMCHAM or major AMCHAM events.
For further details contact Kittie at 02-254-1041 Ext. 226 or email@example.com
* Don’t forget to join the Charity Raffle, you may win a 2 nights stay in a Platinum Suite (72 sqm) with buffet breakfast for 2 at Bliston Suwan Park View or many more great prizes!
2. Visit the “Taste of USA” food festival 2013 at Central Food Hall on the 7th floor of Central World.
The Taste of USA - A Rockin’ Food Parade is an annual event, this year, more than 3,000 farming products from USA will also be showcased in 4 Central Food Halls and 30 Tops Supermarkets in Bangkok. The food fair is happening now until 23 July 2013.
3. Celebrating America's 237th birthday with the Family BBQ Cookout at Angel City Diner, Sukhumvit Soi 11
Starting at 4pm, the BBQ will be fired up all day. With tons of great priced BBQ items, a free salad buffet with any BBQ order and 2 for 1 Bourbon cocktails, live music and lots more.
For reservation: please call 02 651 3313 or visit www.angelcitydiner.com
4. Make it an excuse for a ladies night out @ Gossip Bar, Thonglor
Gossip Bar is preparing an incredible American buffet with proper New York style hot dogs, mini burgers, pork ribs, chicken wings, onion rings, crab cakes, pork cakes, coleslaw, fries and cupcakes!
Since the Fourth of July also coincides with Gossip Bar's weekly Gossip Girls ladies night, ALL LADIES will enjoy BUY 1 GET 1 FREE on cocktails and selected drinks while DJ MARKUS will be spinning some cool Funk, Soul, and Jazzy Hip-Hop tunes.
For reservation: please call +66 (0)2 185 3093 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
5. Help the blind people by joining the Six Degrees Party @ Muse, Thong Lor Soi 10
How you can help? Simply take a photo of yourself with the Six Degrees Party ticket and share it on Instagram with the hashtag #lightupthehope and #sixdegreesparty
1 photo = 10 Baht to support the Light Up the Hope campaign, all the money from this campaign will be donated to the Foundation for the blind in Thailand under the patronage of H.M. the Queen.
In this party, you can enjoy Beer Buffet and live music from Mild and Rooftop bands including awesome musics from DJ Zaragift and DJ Bestsuay.
Ticket: Presale 499 Baht, Infront 599 Baht
Dress Code: WHITE
cr: MCOT, Allevents.in/Bangkok, Google