2010-07-01

Why Bliston Residence?

Why Bliston Residence?

W H A T    P E O P L E    A R E    S A Y I N G...





Blissful
Blissful Bliston! We recently spent some time at Bliston before heading down south to Koh Tao and then stayed again on our return. 
Bliston had really good sized rooms and was very clean, staffs were most friendly and helpful and the buffet breakfast was sensational. It was also very conveniently located - very close to Chidlom BTS and Central World, which had a good supermarket. We thought it was very good value. We would definitely stay there again!

Credit: Whatnoti from Australia rated us 5 of 5 on Tripadvisor website since January 26, 2010



Location
location is the best, staff remembered me and made me feel welcome; gym is great and they have a food delivery menu from around the city which was good…
I can't imagine a better location for a hotel, for the price, than the Bliston. You can walk in 3 minutes to Central Chitlom department store and its excellent Food Loft; you can walk in 5 minutes to the Sky Train, which will get you all around town. 
The staff are warm and professional, and the hotel sits on a nice Soi with an old Klong; all rooms are large ... you can't get more than that!

Credit: Sally S. from USA rated us 9.3 of 10 on Agoda website since April 08, 2010



Impressive Stay
Impressive staying at Bliston. We have been staying 2 nights with Breakfast included, we got upgrade to executive room. The room is quite large living area and Bed room area like our home. Downtown station with closing to train station, as well reasonable price are the key choices we choose this hotel. Our kids love this hotel.
Thanks, for nice services. We will come back and stay next time when we are back to Bangkok.

Credit: Wasachai L. from Thailand rated us 5 of 5 on Agoda website since November 25, 2009



Service
We thoroughly enjoyed our stay at this hotel, and will definitely stay there again. It was perfect for my husband and I and our 8 month old child, with a large cot and microwave. The service was fantastic and room even had DVD player. Location was very handy to everything including skytrain and 7 eleven, but not noisy at all as a little way down a side street.

Credit: Sandy N. from Australia rated us 9.3 of 10 on Agoda website since March 30, 2010


Top Hotel The Hotel positioned back from the main road, only took 5 min to walk to main shopping centres and Sky way. Taxi driver had problems finding hotel I recommend you have the address written in Thai it will save the hassel.



Hotel well presented very nice reception they spoke very good english .We stayed in a Standard apartment on the 11 floor facing the Park. The Apartment Had a bathroom, Bed room with a king size bed ,Fully contained kitchen and a lounge room every thing was great.
I would recommend this Hotel we were very happy with our choice. Very well presented. Reception Spoke English. Very clean Good Position

Credit: An Agoda Traveler rated us 5 of 5 on Tripadvisor website since August 23, 2009


Oasis in the bustle
Sad to Leave. An oasis in the hustle and bustle. A HOME.
My husband and I just got back, having spent 6 relaxing days at the Bliston.
Love Bangkok and stayed in the past on the river.
This time we chose to stay 'inland' and chose the Bliston having been reccomended by a 'passing ship', as a place to relax and recharge our batteries, 'bodge out' and check out spas.
The hotel is much more of a home, than a hotel, with all the hotel amenities.
Reccomended for diserning travelers searching for quiet and greenery,.Lumpini park, the largest park in Bangkok is closeby, [good for jogging].
The residence is in a little lane off the main Sukumvit road in a quiet residental area.
Saying this, shopping malls are within walking distance and I am not a great walker! The 'Central Plaza' store is litterly 5 mins walk away as is the sky train'.
Good gym.
Golf club is not too far away.
'Gianni' an excellent Italian restaurant is opposite the hotel.
I had 2 excellent 'inhouse' spa treatments and would have had more given time.
The staff could not have been nicer, or more helpfull.
The hotel is privately owned,with a 'country house' feel, making all the difference, as appose to large faceless cooperatives.
Refreshing in the razmataz, and hub of Bangkok.
The Bliston is not for travelers searching for hotels,connected to shopping malls, with all the hussle and bussle around them.
Bliston is a calm, quiet, oasis in 'that' bustle.
We will reccomend the Bliston to our travellers going to Bangkok,.
THANK YOU ALL AT THE BLISTON.

Credit: Blythspirit77 from Sri Lanka rated us 5 of 5 on Tripadvisor website since December 18, 2009





Very Nice Place
I arrived at the hotel late at night. The staff had prepared everything beforehand, making it a very nice check in experience. I even got an upgrade to a higher room category.
The kitchen came in very handy, to make a late night dinner from 7/11 (around the corner from the hotel) or preparing drinks. I wasn't able to make use of the fitness room, but it looked good. The traditional Thai massage that i got in the SPA was one of the best ever (honestly!). Staff recommendations for restaurants and bars were on the point and made this a realy nice stay. Most people stay here for long periods, but it's also very good for a short stay, and definitely preferable to any of the big name chain hotels.

Credit: Christian E. from Germany rated us 9 of 10 on Agoda website since July 26, 2010


Recommend
The Bliston Suwan Parkview was recommended to me by a colleague who had stayed there on a previous trip to Bangkok.
After staying there a week, I can confirm that it was a fantastic recommendation. I really enjoy the suite-style hotel room, especially when staying for more than one or two nights. I'm not one for the amenities of a hotel, but the basics (free wifi, gym, pool, food) were outstanding. The staff was incredibly friendly and helpful, and the hotel was remarkably clean. If you're planning to use the hotel as a launching point rather than a destination, but appreciate the ability to settle into your room at night and have it feel like home, this is the place for you. Would definitely return.

Credit: Aaron B. from USA rated us 8.7 of 10 on Agoda website since January 30, 2010



Extremely Helpful
Super! Great room, great staff (extremely helpful). This hotel is also very close to the skytrain and Siam square (one stop). I really recommend this hotel. Reservation was easy, safe and very fast!

Credit: Peter Nyman commented on Sawadee.com website on June 28, 2008



Staff
The hotel staff was patient, kind, and very helpful despite the fact that I could not speak Thai. The hotel was beautiful. The breakfast every morning was outstanding!
I came to Bangkok with my sister and my 86 year old father for my brother's wedding. Your hotel staff was very accommodating to all of us especially my father who was in a wheelchair. Our rooms were very nice, and the view was wonderful especially at night. As I mentioned above, the buffet breakfast every morning was delicious. We especially enjoyed the "omelet bar." You have a great hotel, and when I come back to Bangkok I will certainly stay with you. Thank you.

Credit: Maryanne H. from USA rated us 10 of 10 on Agoda website since February 18, 2010


I will be back again!!
Loved the rooms, the kitchenette is a fantastic plus, the balcony for smokers is so very convenient, the location is excellent!...
Will be staying here again! I loved all the staff, all the facilities and especially the in-house restaurant! The breakfast was fabulous as was the lunch, I will never go anywhere else! Fully recommend the location as well, right in the heart of Bangkok but without any of the noise....awesome!! Heaven!

Credit: Joanna H. from Australia rated us 10 of 10 on Agoda website since February 18, 2010


Design


Feeling at home! The things that I like about the Bliston is the warmth feeling about the room…
The room design gives very warm feeling like home which is very convenient.
The view out the window is secular view of
Bangkok. The location of the Bliston is very good, with a short walk to BTS station and shopping center. The Artur restaurant in the building is truly international fine dining. The swimming pool, the spa on the 5th floor is very good.

Credit: Lynn C. from USA rated us 9 of 10 on Agoda website since April 3, 2010



rElaxing Stay
Highly recommended for a relaxing stay! Great place to relax in a buzzing city; staff always happy & eager to assist. Very central with easy access to all needs - shopping, tourist sights, food, transport.

Credit: Meccy01 from UK rated us 5 of 5 on Tripadvisor website since November 5, 2009


oNly positive 
I recommend this hotel to everyone
Excellent - that the word to describe the hotel and staff. I had a wonderful time and at no given time did I feel afraid or unhappy. Although I was alone the whole time I felt safe and had the friendly crew to watch over me. I was given very good advise about places to visit and was very grateful.
The room was excellent and I enjoyed myself - can't wait to visit in November or January. Thank you for the service and I will be using your company in the near future. The only thing that surprised me was I had to give THB 1,000 upfront for a guarantee which will be credited to my account after a month. Excellent, excellent, excellent.

Credit: Sandra A. from UK rated us 10 of 10 on Agoda website since August 8, 2009


Centre of Bangkok
An amazing surprise in the centre of Bangkok. This place was a palace compared to the places we have stayed in around Southeast Asia.
The staff all spoke excellent English and were extremely helpful even accommodating us when we accidentally booked the wrong dates. Breakfast was a buffet which was a good mix if local and western food, room service was great.
The room was very large, it had a lounge room and kitchen, and the bedroom had a king-size bed. It was a welcome retreat from the busy streets of
Bangkok.

Credit: Shannon O. from Australia rated us 10 of 10 on Agoda website since December 26, 2010



Even gave me a take away bag of food! My son and I stayed for one night at the Bliston Suwan Parkview in Bangkok. I booked online, and therefore was taking a chance on the hotel being up to my standards.
I was pleasantly surprised to find the room was spacious and extremely clean. The staff went out of their way to accomodate our stay.
I had an early departure the next morning and not enough time to eat in the restaurant, so they packed up some muffins and coffee in a take-away bag for us! I highly recommend this hotel, and will definitely stay there the next time I'm in
Bangkok.


Credit: William B. from USA rated us 9 of 10 on Agoda website since January 11, 2010


Share

No comments:

Post a Comment